What can ExpressVoicePBX Hosted VoIP system Do for Small Businesses in Metro Portland Oregon
As a Portland Oregon based business, we receive a lot of inquiries from Small Businesses and Medical Offices in Metro Portland area. One inquiry was from a Doctor’s office that needed one additional phone line that they can use as the call volume was increasing. I promptly set up an appointment to find out more information and to see how we can provide the service they need.
With further questioning, it came to light that they have three phone lines provided by their Cable company and needed one more. I also found out that they have multiple offices and the office I visited was the main call center where all of the incoming calls come into. Thus the need for an additional line as their practice was growing.
As with a phone service provided by a Cable company, their system was not capable of tying all office together coherently. It also was not optimal in that it could not provide Music on Hold or different greetings based on time of day. Basically, they had three independent phone systems and they were working around its limitations which was not efficient or productive and they could utlize their phone system so much better!
I proposed our ExpressVoice PBX Business Pro Plan which offered 10,000 inbound/outbound minutes which would be shared by all the offices.
The setup I proposed was as follows which is my template for Small Business | Medical offices with Multiple Offices:
Main Office | Call Center:
– Provide a Day / Night Auto Attendant with Voice Menus for efficient Call Routing
– Allow direct Transfer of calls amongst All three offices by dialing the extensions
– Allow all outbound calls to show the Main Number in Caller ID Number
– Allow all outbound calls to show the Company Name in Caller ID Name
– Provide multiple e911 registry depending on location
– Implement a BLF (Busy Lamp Field) so that the receptionists can monitor the extension including other offices
– Allow transfer directly to Voicemail if the caller does not want to Hold
– Allow Parking extensions so that incoming calals can be Parked and picked up at a different location
– Provide Voicemail to Email for convenient retrieval
– Allow the doctor to forward his calls to an IP Phone at his home for emergency calls
– Provide Music on Hold instead of a Beep
– Provide a Conference Room Bridge so that a Teleconference can be hosted with multiple callers
– Allow videoconferencing capability between the main office and remote offices
– Remote Offices will have the same capability as the Main Office as all offices will be tied together internally via our IP PBX system
With the flexibility provided by a Hosted VoIP system such as ExpressVoice IP PBX, your Small Business | Medical Office can benefit from advanced features that were previously only available in high end PBX systems.
About Express Interconnect: We are a Portland, Oregon based Small Business VoIP Phone Consultant specializing in implementing quality VoIP PBX system based on Asterisk IP PBX. We can be reached at 503-820-3513 or via email at: support@ExpressInterconnect.com and can help with any questions you might have.
Due to Demand, we have finally branched out into Hosted VoIP Phone Service for Small Businesses. Our Hosted VoIP Service provides full Asterisk IP PBX functionality in a simple Plug and Play system.
Also, please make sure to visit our on-line store at VoIP Phones Direct for all of your IP Phone needs. We carry Grandstream, Polycom, Snom, Aastra, and Yealink IP Phones with a 14 day money back guarantee and FREE UPS Ground Shipping.
Share and Enjoy